Options for Multiple Choice Field with Background images

Home Forums Quform WordPress Options for Multiple Choice Field with Background images

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Prayer Card Order Form

I have two multiple choice fields on my site where the client can select an image. I’m wondering what my options are for making those areas take up less space.

I think the best options would either be making that field expand/collapse or making the thumbnails smaller and show a full size preview on hover.

However I’m not sure how to implement either of those. Which would be the easiest and how would I go about it?

Allan
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Thanks for your reply. I’m going with the first option. Resizing them was the easy part. Now how would I go about showing a full size image on hover?

Thanks

After messing around on my own I got them to resize on hover. However it realigns the rest of the options. Is there any way I can have the full image preview hover on top of the rest of the options so they don’t get realigned?

Allan
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Followed everything you said and it works perfectly now.
    Thank you!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy