Padding and Submit Button Edits

Home Forums Quform WordPress Padding and Submit Button Edits

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    PureSEO
    Participant

I am having some issues with the form on my contact us page. You can see it at pureseo.org/contact-us/. The first issue is the padding (you can’t see it, it is in the code) on the form, it extends too far across the page so I can’t put anything to the right of the form. I want to adjust it so the padding so it just extend to the end of queries. Do you know where and how I can do this?

Also, I had someone over there (Allan) help me with some CSS changes to the quform on my homepage, which looks great now. However, now the submit button on the form on the contact page is messed up. I just want it to look similar to the one on the homepage. Any help on this would be really appreciated!

Allan
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    PureSEO
    Participant

Allan,

Thanks for looking into this for me the button change looks great and I liked how you opened up the form fill areas. However, the changes that you made negatively impacted the form fill area on the home page making it too large see the “before” and “after” pictures attached. Your last set of changes are currently live on pureseo.org so you can see as well. Is there a way to open the form fill areas on just the contact us page and not on the homepage?

As far as the padding alignment issue, what I am trying to do is set up a contact page similar in layout to the “contact page” image i have attached below. Where I would have the contact form area to the left and a map/info area to the right. The form currently is extending all the way to the right with invisible padding which you can see in the “padding” image attached I am trying to remove that so I could insert an embedded map and text to the right. Hopefully that makes more sense. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks Again For All Your Help!

Attachments:
    Allan
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Attachments:
    PureSEO
    Participant

Hey Allan,

Thanks for all your help on these adjustments everything is looking great on the homepage and contact us page. I created a new page http://www.pureseo.org/seo and duplicated the form on the homepage, however all the edits that we did to the homepage form didn’t duplicate. What do I need to do in order to apply these changes to my duplicated form. I want to use the same style as the form on the homepage throughout the site so knowing how to duplicate it will be really important for me moving forward.

Also, I have setup the homepage form to communicate with the Contact Us page form using the documents you sent me in our other string. My question is can I have multiple forms communicate with the form on the Contact Us page? In other words when someone fills the form on the homepage or the form on the SEO Services page I want it to autofill the website section on the large form on the Contact Us page. I am assuming this won’t be a problem I would just have to duplicate code, but just thought I would check. Let me know your thoughts.

Thanks Again for your help!

Allan
    Support Staff

PureSEO
    Participant

Allan,

Thanks for the response. I had my developer fix the css issues. I reached out to Ally she asked for some information, but I haven’t heard back from her since then. If you could circle back with her for me that would be great.

Thanks again for your help!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy