Passing Form values from form to form with multiple choice element

Home Forums Quform WordPress Passing Form values from form to form with multiple choice element

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    drewman1970
    Participant

I have used the following code in my functions.php file

/*quform custom redirection*/
    function my_form_redirect($url, $form)
    {
    $data = array(
    'imove_pickup' => $form->getValue('iphorm_1_2'),
    'imove_location' => $form->getValuePlain('iphorm_1_9'),
    );

$data = array_map(‘rawurlencode’, $data);

$url = add_query_arg($data, ‘http://novaproduction.net/andrew/imovenetwork/search-local-movers’);

return $url;
    }
    add_action(‘iphorm_success_redirect_url_1’, ‘my_form_redirect’, 10, 2);

/*end*/

This works for regular fields, but what I need to know is: How do you pass values from one multiple choice area to another multiple choice area on form 2?

What is the syntax? My multiple choice is named imove_location with the id in first form _1_9

'imove_location' => $form->getValuePlain('iphorm_1_9'),

I want to have the value in form one trigger the same value in form two which in-turn activates the conditional element on form 2 and in this case reveals the hidden form.

drewman1970
    Participant

Anybody know how to do this?

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

• This reply was modified 10 years ago by Ally.
    drewman1970
    Participant

I tried the above suggestion(s), but this still does not work. The value in the multiple choice is not passed to the second form.

Any other suggestions on how to pass multiple choice values?

Ally
    Support Staff

drewman1970
    Participant

Yes, the actual multiple choice radio button element ( one choice only)

drewman1970
    Participant

Sorry, I missed your last question:

Yes the values are being passed in the url, but are not being selected in the inline radio button (one choice) element which in-turn activates the condition to load the appropriate hidden form based on the selection.

The values are being passed as you can see, but not activated in form 2.

Please mark private ( I did not see an option)

Ally
    Support Staff

drewman1970
    Participant

Ok, thanks for that tip – but when the radio is selected from the passed value it does not trigger the hidden form the same as it would if you clicked on it.

How can we resolve this and make it work?

drewman1970
    Participant

OH, never mind – I know what it is.. I change the value name CAN and now the condition is changed

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy