- March 9, 2018 at 5:53 am #24597
I am sure its something silly I have missed but I have been over and over the code and I cant get it to work.
I have logged into clients paypal account and have the code for the membership button and pasted it into the membership Quform html and it wont work.
Straight underneath the membership section of the form is another block of html for a donate button and it works.
Pasting the membership html code directly into a page, it works.
Why wouldnt it work in the form for membership but does for donate? The only thing I can think of is there are 2 required fields and these maybe interfering with the link to PayPal??
Online membership form is accessed at the footer of every page .. Online Membership Form
Site is .. https://www.dinosaurcoast.org.au/March 13, 2018 at 9:25 am #24637
Hi clients website is not working properly because of the above, would you please help me out here?
ThanksMarch 14, 2018 at 9:06 am #24658
AllySupport StaffMarch 14, 2018 at 1:07 pm #24662
Thanks for getting back to me and for the additional information which unfortunately I have not been able to get to work. I am unsure whether this is because the code is in a widget, ie second footer widget.
When you say .. You could put the PayPal buttons outside the form and have a custom image inside the form that when clicked submit the PayPal form, similar to this method.
I have added the image in the form but am unsure how to link it to the submit the paypal form?
Appreciate your help 🙂March 14, 2018 at 1:08 pm #24663
PS I have added all the code mentioned in your link .. its just getting the image to submit that I am having trouble withMarch 15, 2018 at 1:54 pm #24696
AllySupport StaffMarch 19, 2018 at 6:46 am #24739
Thanks Ally finally got it to work 🙂
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- celluleweb on Redirect with target "_top" on form confirmation8 hours, 36 minutes ago
- bebet on Deactivate form or radio option9 hours, 23 minutes ago
- Ally on Deactivate form or radio option10 hours, 45 minutes ago
- Ally on Custom fields in email10 hours, 56 minutes ago
- Ally on Redirect with target "_top" on form confirmation11 hours, 4 minutes ago
- Ally on Missing icons on forms11 hours, 19 minutes ago
- Ally on Feedback form in email11 hours, 29 minutes ago
- Ally on Redirect after submissing11 hours, 36 minutes ago
- Ally on Form styles overridden by WordPress theme12 hours, 24 minutes ago
- Ally on export entries – custom date search rather than submitted date12 hours, 41 minutes ago
- Missing icons on forms by email@example.com hours, 19 minutes ago
- Feedback form in email by roansolutions11 hours, 29 minutes ago
- Redirect after submissing by firstname.lastname@example.org hours, 36 minutes ago
- Form styles overridden by WordPress theme by accautoglass12 hours, 24 minutes ago
- export entries – custom date search rather than submitted date by jon_boy_web12 hours, 41 minutes ago
- How to use shortcode for parameter in hidden field by galagun12 hours, 44 minutes ago
- Email by darcistead13 hours, 8 minutes ago
- Have form export as seen on website by omg13 hours, 9 minutes ago
- The proposal is very important by generail13 hours, 26 minutes ago
- How to add custom values to email? by starflix1 day, 3 hours ago