Personal Accounts

Home Forums Quform WordPress Personal Accounts

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    banksmedia
    Participant

Hello I am hoping I can use this plugin and wordpress together to create the following,

I need a system were we can let customers have there own login facility (WordPress) for using our service and creating shipping labels of which they can print. So basically, customers will create an account, enter the shipping details through the Quform, then this information is stored, both for admin use and customer use, with the information that they have submitted being printable.

I was thinking, I can use the Quform to create the desired fields and create a HTML response email which the customer would get. This email would be the shipping label which they can print.

1. Can PDF’s be populated with information submitted and emailed as an attachment?
    2. Can the list of submissions be set-up in such a way that users who log into the WordPress panel, only see their submissions?

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

banksmedia
    Participant

Ok thanks for your help.

Also, is it possible for users who are submitting the form to be able to save their entries (such as an address) for next time?

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy