PHP Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'phpmailerException'

Home Forums Quform WordPress PHP Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'phpmailerException'

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    camel79
    Participant

Hi I am not receiving emails. It was working fine but suddenly it stopped working. The debug.log is the following:

[29-Jun-2014 22:37:40] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'phpmailerException' with message 'SMTP connect() failed.' in /var/www/html/mexicofootwear.com/wp-includes/class-phpmailer.php:1161
    Stack trace:
    #0 /var/www/html/mexicofootwear.com/wp-includes/class-phpmailer.php(1016): PHPMailer->smtpSend('Date: Sun, 29 J...', '--b1_428427e7ef...')
    #1 /var/www/html/mexicofootwear.com/wp-includes/class-phpmailer.php(924): PHPMailer->postSend()
    #2 /var/www/html/mexicofootwear.com/wp-content/plugins/iphorm-form-builder/includes/common.php(777): PHPMailer->send()
    #3 /var/www/html/mexicofootwear.com/wp-content/plugins/iphorm-form-builder/includes/common.php(486): iphorm_process_form()
    #4 [internal function]: iphorm_process_form_ajax('')
    #5 /var/www/html/mexicofootwear.com/wp-includes/plugin.php(470): call_user_func_array('iphorm_process_...', Array)
    #6 /var/www/html/mexicofootwear.com/wp-settings.php(373): do_action('wp_loaded')
    #7 /var/www/html/mexicofootwear.com/wp-config.php(108): require_once('/var/www/html/m...')
    #8 /var/www/html/mexicofootwear.com/wp-load in /var/www/html/mexicofootwear.com/wp-includes/class-phpmailer.php on line 1161

Can you please tell me what is the problem?

Thanks in advance.

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

camel79
    Participant

Hi Ally,

My settings are correct. I’m using gmail smtp.

SMTP host: smtp.gmail.com
    SMTP port: 465
    SMTP encryption: SSL
    SMTP username: (my gmail email address)
    SMTP password: (I used my gmail password and also tried using a gmail app password)
    Email “Return-Path” address: (my gmail email address)

Server compatibility has no problem.

What do you think the problem might be.

Thanks in advance.

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

• This reply was modified 9 years, 9 months ago by Ally.
    camel79
    Participant

Hi Ally,

Thanks for your response. I created the file phpinfo.php with the content you gave me. There is mention of OpenSSL on the page. The following information appears:

OpenSSL support enabled
    OpenSSL Library Version OpenSSL 1.0.1e-fips 11 Feb 2013
    OpenSSL Header Version OpenSSL 1.0.1e-fips 11 Feb 2013

I received emails before without a problem. What do you think of the information appearing on the phpinfo.php file?

What do you mean by empty “Return-path” value?

Thank you for your support.
    Regards.

Allan
    Support Staff

Ally
    Support Staff

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy