please help prevent past and current date from being chosen

Home Forums Quform WordPress please help prevent past and current date from being chosen

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    joeblow44444444
    Participant

hi all, please help me with a solution to prevent the current date from being chosen. note: not a specific date; whatever the current date is.

i am not a code guru, please explain to me as if i’m a foreign child with step by step extremely specific instructions, the documentation does not provide this.

i found this:

(function() {
        $( "#datepicker" ).datepicker({ minDate: 1});
      });

which works in jsfiddle but i don’t know where to put it or how to make my forms see it. everything i’ve tried either throws an error or is simply ignored by the forms.

joeblow44444444
    Participant

i did see this in the documentation but don’t understand what i’m supposed to do with the extra numbers such as 10, 4

function my_datepicker_prevent_past_dates($options, $dpMinYear, $dpMaxYear, $element)
    {
        return "{
            minDate: 0,
            maxDate: new Date({$dpMaxYear}, 12 - 1, 31)
        }";
    }
    add_filter('iphorm_datepicker_options_iphorm_1_1', 'my_datepicker_prevent_past_dates', 10, 4);

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

joeblow44444444
    Participant

As it turns out, the reason I couldn’t find the solution was because I have version 2 but for whatever reason the documentation only refers to version 1. I eventually found the version 2 method you noted above, but wasted a lot of time to do so.

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

joeblow44444444
    Participant

what about for multiple forms?

Ally
    Support Staff

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy