Plugin is causing issues with Theme

Home Forums Quform WordPress Plugin is causing issues with Theme

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    fdmplc
    Participant

Hi There,

I purchased and installed the Quform plugin on the 2nd August 2013 and have been using it on my site since then and i’m very impressed with it.

Yesterday i noticed some features of the website stopped working (banners not displaying, drop down menus not working etc) so i contacted the theme developer and he has said that it’s the plugin that is causing the issues. I deactivated the plugin and the issues have stopped.

Have there been any updates to Quform that may have caused this as i haven’t made any changes to the site in over a week and it seems odd that these issues have come out of nowhere?

The website is https://www.fdmplc.com

Thanks

Chris

fdmplc
    Participant

Hi There,

I think i’ve found the solution to the problem.

I have re-activated the plugin and gone into the settings, and un-ticked the Enable Fancybox box.

This seems to have solved the issue as the theme is functioning fine and the plugin is now active again and all the forms are working.

Not sure why it caused such an issue though?

Thanks

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

fdmplc
    Participant

Hi Ally,

Thanks for the response.

I’ve done as you suggested so hopefully that will stop any further issues.

Thanks

Chris

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy