- August 3, 2017 at 5:27 pm #21575
I looked around but could not find a clear path to this.
I have a check box in the beginning of a form with names of employees. ( around 9 employees)
The employees that are present at their job check their names ( usually 3 employees)
I want to populate a drop down with the checked employees ( so 3 employees names should appear )
There are around 20 drop downs that need to be populated.
I need to fill the 20 drop downs with the 3 names .
Its a long form and that would be a lot of functions , what is the best function or method to use.
Thank youAugust 9, 2017 at 10:57 am #21598
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- MoritzK on Trigger Validation befor uploading Files50 minutes ago
- Ally on Radio Buttons Image1 hour, 23 minutes ago
- Ally on Add to Calendar in notice email1 hour, 35 minutes ago
- Ally on Teams 12 hours of real time2 hours ago
- Ally on How to Email Verify 2.02 hours, 15 minutes ago
- Ally on Moved: Reply To: WordPress Menu popup not working2 hours, 16 minutes ago
- Ally on Multi step form back to top4 hours, 37 minutes ago
- paulleaf on Multi step form back to top5 hours, 3 minutes ago
- mfalraii on Teams 12 hours of real time15 hours, 7 minutes ago
- paulleaf on Multi step form back to top1 day, 3 hours ago
- Modify Upload to make a new folder per Upload by MoritzK51 minutes ago
- Radio Buttons Image by bruellerwerbung1 hour, 23 minutes ago
- Add to Calendar in notice email by paulleaf1 hour, 35 minutes ago
- Moved: Reply To: WordPress Menu popup not working by preyes249732 hours, 16 minutes ago
- How to Email Verify 2.0 by drewman19702 hours, 15 minutes ago
- Multi step form back to top by paulleaf4 hours, 37 minutes ago
- Need help with column structure form by transam1 day, 4 hours ago
- Conditionals not working on production page by zrz1 day, 20 hours ago
- Help with required "*" placement by sthreadgill1 day, 21 hours ago
- Missing datepicker after v1 migration by celluleweb1 day, 23 hours ago