portfolio// galleria

Home Forums Storm WordPress portfolio// galleria

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    sophieledroumaguet
    Participant

hello
    i have made galleria finaly..
    can i change the size of this galleria?

there is a little problem: when i clic on portfolio, All children categories appear then only those that are not affected disappear
    reglerce how little bug ?
    many thanks

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

sophieledroumaguet
    Participant

i think, you don’t undersatnd my questions

1. http://www.sokebana.net/portfolio/preparatifs/ : impossible to change size image
    sorry but when i put [galleria show_imagenav=”1″ width=”500″] , or width=”1000″
    that don’t change.

2. please take a look at http://www.sokebana.net/portfolio/~~V you quickly understand that
    if I remove the attribute category sortable_show_all = “0” , all children appear in “marriage”

I see every childrens all categories combined , I should see the 5 children of “mariage” category!
    MARIAGE = preparations , ceremony , couples, children, cocktail reception , child. other children belonging to other categories . Yet they appear when you arrive in portfolio and finally disparaisent .

3. when i am in portfolio (take a look) when i clic on the little picture
    I would like that it sends to the gallery rather it magnifies small image
    is it possible?

many thanks

sophieledroumaguet
    Participant

more I wanted to change the colors ( all transparent black background in the css ) and I realize that I have no access …
    I can not enter information in the option advanced css as part vosu the offer on the interface because I need to see the lines of code to change ..
    i would like all the black background in #1b0102

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Allan
    Support Staff

sophieledroumaguet
    Participant

well, it’s realy better!!! many thanks!!
    but when i put width=”1000″ or width=”1500″, the image is larger than the layout below .

sophieledroumaguet
    Participant

also i would like to hide the “i” in the galleria

and… is it possible to see galleria with random?

sophieledroumaguet
    Participant

last question ( I hope!)
    how to do:
    portfolio => categorie => children => LITTLE CHILDREN

i have make a new categorie: “nature humaine” and a chidren “simplement beau”.

i would like to see in “nature humaine” my two categorie (simplement beau and phototherapie) and when i go in “simplement beau” see 2 or 3 or more sub childrens

tell me what missing please

Allan
    Support Staff

Ally
    Support Staff

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy