Prevent range of dates from being chosen

Home Forums Quform WordPress Prevent range of dates from being chosen

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Nhus
    Participant

Hello,

I ‘ve followed the tutorial for populating a second form from data saved in the database and works fine but I would like to know how to prevent a range of dates from being chosen by using the startDate and endDate values of the form. It would be great to block several ranges in both startDate and endDate datepicker elements.

I look forward to your feedback.

My very best

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Nhus
    Participant

Yes, I saw that and I made a research in the forums, but nothing like i need have been done yet.

I need to prevent a range of dates from being chosen, that array is composed for a start date and initial date.

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Nhus
    Participant

e.g. in this tutorial:

Populating a second form from data saved in the database

I have generated a startDate and an endDate associated to an unique booking ID. I also made it to save in a new database row the post ID of the booked post.

So, now what I pretend to achieve is to prevent the range of dates between the given starDate and endDate of the current post.

I look forward to your feedback

Ally
    Support Staff

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy