Problem getting Quform Template to display and work correctly

Home Forums Quform WordPress Problem getting Quform Template to display and work correctly

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    timothypbrand
    Participant

Hi Support

I have just imported two of your templates using the Contact and Pre-sales templates.

My problem is that the Contact form looks the same and works on one page, but when I try to do the same thing with a different page and insert either the Contact or booking form it doesn’t display or work correctly.

Even if I duplicate the page it still doesn’t work irrespective of the Contact displaying and working correctly on another page. I just don’t seem to be able make it display or work correctly.

Please help

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

timothypbrand
    Participant

Hi Ally

I went into forms – settings – Performance and turned off and then on Combine CSS and JS and this seemed to do the trick as the styling of the Quform came back. Thanks so much for your help, much appreciated 🙂

Kind regards
    Tim

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy