Problem with file upload after activate SSL to wordpress Site

Home Forums Quform WordPress Problem with file upload after activate SSL to wordpress Site

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    SEOSEMbra
    Participant

Dear Team of themecatcher,

first of all I would like to tell you how great work you have invested in the qform form builder plugin. I use the plugin a long time without any problems. But now, after I have changed my wordpress site to ssl some of my users have problems by uploading files.

If I self tested the form, I have no problems. But in last time I get a few error notifications. I would thank you a lot, if you can get a quick overview. For example you can visit the following url, the form is insert: https://www.widerruf.info/kostenlose-pruefung-lebensversicherung/

I wish you a nice weekend and a good start in the upcoming week.

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

SEOSEMbra
    Participant

Hi Ally,

no problem for the short delay.

After I can´t fix the problem by myself, I have done a rollback to get the database strukture back to none ssl.
    After that the plugin works fine. But this is not the way I would like to leave the site in future. I will strukture the site to ssl. I will try your communicated option and will respond later, if the problem will continue to exist.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy