Problem with mail receiving

Home Forums Quform WordPress Problem with mail receiving

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    charmenoir
    Participant

Hi !

I ask you one thing ^_^

I used quform in a site, this form send e-mail to every e-mail adress I configure like a recipient.
    But there’s a mail adress ( my customer ) it doesn’t receive the quform’s mail.
    If the “mail sending” works with everyone but not with a particular mail ( they don’t receive the mail sent by quform ) is it my mistake or is it a customer’s mail problem ? I don’t know what to do because it appear to be configured correctly but they don’t receive the mail in the normal mail nor in the spam. It’s a mistery !

Can you tell me something ? please

Thank you for now, have a nice evening

CN

snezhanasolovey
    Participant

I am having the same issue . I have set up the SMPT email. Made sure I have all the information filled out and tried all of the suggestions you have written to fix the problem. I am not recieving email notification neither does the person who filled out the form. The page gives out an error when the form is submitted. Stating an ” An error has occured submitting the form”

charmenoir
    Participant

In my case, the mail is sent correctly and the message is green and affermative. but the customer ( only him ) doesn’t receive the mail. If I use my mail or another mail, I receive the mail.

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

BrennenHodge
    Participant

I’m currently having the same problem. Any more ideas on a solution?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy