Problem with Submit button on iPhone – Safari 11.2.6

Home Forums Quform PHP Problem with Submit button on iPhone – Safari 11.2.6

This topic is: resolved
  • This topic has 6 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Ally.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    danielsami
    Participant

Hi, I’m having trouble with formatting the Submit button on a form that will mainly be used on iPhones. The button text appears on the lower portion of the button.

There’s no problem on Android. I tried using the classes for different button sizes to no avail.

I’m attaching a screenshot that’s self explanatory.

Thanks,

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

danielsami
    Participant

Hi Ally,

Here it is:https://webteamcarolinas.com/att/index.php

You’ll need user/pass to access:

*snip*

Thanks,

Daniel

• This reply was modified 6 years ago by Ally. Reason: Removed user/pass
    Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

danielsami
    Participant

HI Ally,

I did according to your instruction, moved the Submit button inside the main form div. Unfortunately, the button still looks the same on the iPhone on Safari, as per my screenshot above.

I’m submitting attached to this post another screenshot, this time from my Android phone, where you can see that the button looks good.

But as explained before, this form is going to be used on several iPhones by a team of coworkers.

I moved the page to another server:

https://app.ccgmarketing.net/

You can see it there, it’s not secured for now so you don’t need username/password to access it.

I hope you can solve it. Thanks,

Daniel

Attachments:
    danielsami
    Participant

Nevermind, I apologize, it’s working now, my bad, I uplodaded the wrong file to the server. The screenshot attached shows that the button looks good now!

Thanks for your support, impeccable as always. Your form has my 5 star rating.

Daniel Sami

Attachments:
    Ally
    Support Staff

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy