Problems Matching custom Database fields with my Quform

Home Forums Quform WordPress Problems Matching custom Database fields with my Quform

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    moyo-catcher
    Participant

Hi,

I have a question about the custom database table set up on Quform. I imported a cvs file with custom field names to my wordpress database through the phpMyAdmin panel. The system created a table and gave it a name (TABLE 23). Back in the Quform Settings > Database > Custom database settings (MySQL), I inputted “TABLE 23” under Database table. Then, under “Database field” I chose the fields from my csv file and under “Value” I chose the field names of my form. When I submit a form, the data doesn’t go to “TABLE 23”. I also tried unchecking “Use WordPress Database” and providing the required credentials. Still the data won’t go to “TABLE 23”.

At this point I don’t know what else to do to make the data go into the database table that I want. Could you please help me solve this problem?

Thank you in advanced for your time and attention.

moyo-catcher
    Participant

I just thought that it might be helpful to upload some screenshots to give a better idea of the issue stated above. Here is a link to a Google doc.

Best and thank you in advanced for your help.

moyo-catcher
    Participant

Hi, themecatcher team,

Any help please?

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

moyo-catcher
    Participant

Hi, Ally,

Thank you for your response. I wasn’t unable to try the option you suggested above. But I was able to set up my custom database table (“custom_quform_entries”) with custom data field names, inside my wp database. I was able also to match/insert my form data into that table. I only have one issue left. I hope you can help me. Here is the issue: When I export the form data from the QuForm Export tab, I am unable to get a .csv file from my custom database table (“custom_quform_entries”). Instead, I am still getting the default QuForm .csv file (without my custom data field names). I don’t understand why. Using phpMyAdmin I was able to corroborate that all entries were there and I was able to export the .csv file from there. But that’s not what I want. I don’t want the user to mess the wp database up on the server. I want the user to easily download the custom database table as .csv file from WordPress dashboard. Any ideas why this is happening?

Thank you in advance for your help.

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy