qu form is not forwarding emails to me since 31-10-2017

Home Forums Quform WordPress qu form is not forwarding emails to me since 31-10-2017

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    sandwell247
    Participant

I have not touched any settings , I have been testing the forms and they show up but doesn’t send me an email notification .
    I have even purchased another licence as my builder did not give me the code , I have inputted it still don’t work .
    I have emailed got a response but I was not satisfied , replied to that heard nothing , all I want is it to work !!!!!

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

sandwell247
    Participant

still not sending me emails but the form is visble in wordpress , it is so annoying

sandwell247
    Participant

i have authorised Google to send and use my site to send emails , is there any help out there at all ???? i have had two replies with negative effect , WHY has Quform stopped sending me emails ?? i have purchased now 2 activations still no further forward , using version 1

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

sandwell247
    Participant

all sorted finally thank you

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy