Quform and MyMail conflict

Home Forums Quform WordPress Quform and MyMail conflict

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    FormUser
    Participant

There is a serious conflict with popular MailMail plugin (http://codecanyon.net/item/mymail-email-newsletter-plugin-for-wordpress/3078294) resulting in that when Quform is active it is not possible to sent Mailings with MyMail using SMTP (resulting in 500 error). when Quform is deactivated, there is no conflict and Mails using SMTP-methode can be send.

I have been in contact with the MyMail developer and he found the reason and suggest the following simple solution:

I is recommend to put the line

if (!class_exists('PHPMailer')) {
    require_once ABSPATH . WPINC . '/class-phpmailer.php';
    }

at the beginning of includes/common.php in the function iphorm_new_phpmailer:

function iphorm_new_phpmailer(iPhorm $form)
    {
    if (!class_exists('PHPMailer')) {
    require_once ABSPATH . WPINC . '/class-phpmailer.php';
    }

Otherwise ALWAYS phpMailer Class of WordPress is loaded, although it is not always needed.

Allan
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

I have the same problem. I tried this solution but does not work for me.

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy