Quform does not send Email to my domain Email that is set up on Gmail

Home Forums Quform WordPress Quform does not send Email to my domain Email that is set up on Gmail

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    kkmgy
    Participant

Hello,
    I have set up my domain email on Gmail and it receives Emails but it does not receive Email from Quform. When I added an another Email address in recipients, it received the mail from the form. I also tried to solve this by following the linkbelow this.

Not receiving notification email

I have tried solution1-3 but it did not fix the issue.
    Could you help me solving this?

Thank you

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

kkmgy
    Participant

Hello, thank you for your reply.
    I have also set up MX records on my DNS Manager which is like the attachment.
    So it does receive emails if I just email to the domain email manually.
    It seems it does not receive only the mails that are generated by Quform.
    Was this what you meant? Thank you

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

kkmgy
    Participant

Thank you for replying me at this late night.
    I would like to try the alternative option that you have suggested for me.
    But I am not sure what are the information I need to put accroding to your instruction.

Here is my information.

Could you guide me which are SMTP host and SMTP port I should be using? and regarding to SMTP passward, is it the one when I log onto the Gmail i set up or the one when I log onto DNS manager? much appreciated.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ally
    Support Staff

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy