Quform Dropdown List not working with Certain Themes

Home Forums Quform WordPress Quform Dropdown List not working with Certain Themes

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    sadler.oliver
    Participant

I have recently purchased Quform for a project I am building for someone.
    I am using Themeforest Etherna Theme.

All aspects of the Form work fine with few other themes when tested but the DropDown lists for selecting Date, Time or any other Dropdown list is not working properly.

Also when changing the theme styling from Uniform Default to Agent or Aristo, the form displays two columns for each drop down list and only one of these columns can be selected to select an option. (picture Included).
    As for the date, when using calendar icon to select a date in this layout, only one of the two fields are changed.

Any help in this matter pointing me in the right direction to what needs to be done here will be much appreciated.

Oliver

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

sadler.oliver
    Participant
    Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

sadler.oliver
    Participant

Thanks for your reply Ally.
    If I disable Uniform Theme in Quform Settings the dropdown layout looks like the image attached here.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ally
    Support Staff

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy