Quform editor suddenly fails to load any form!!!

Home Forums Quform WordPress Quform editor suddenly fails to load any form!!!

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    kjellkri
    Participant

Yesterday just minutes before going live and only having the last editing left the editor failed to load forms.

When I click edit on any of my forms the editor starts but comes up empty. See attached picture. Previews from the form list works.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

kjellkri
    Participant

Hi Ally

I run the latest version of “everything”.

I first deactivated the installed plugins one by one and tested to edit any form – no luck.
    Then I deactivated all the installed plugins – same result

The plugins I use (activated – updated):
    – Anything Popup, FileBrowser, Nextend, Nextend Smart Slider 2 Full, WP Google Maps, WP Google Maps – Pro Add-on, WP-FileManager, Yoast SEO.

Any suggestions?

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Ally
    Support Staff

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy