Quform not working

Home Forums Quform WordPress Quform not working

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Nadege87
    Participant

I already created my form. Then tried to [add to website], copied the code, and pasted on the page. but when i click on the link, nothing happens. Then I tried opening the page i want the form in, click on the [Quform+] icon. select the form, check the fancy-box option. but when I try to submit, nothing happens. I’m not sure how to fix this.

Rivman
    Participant

Hello,
    Did you use any Bootstrap Shortcode editor helper like Visual Composer , Twitter or another ?

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Nadege87
    Participant

The steps say “temporarily deactivate all other plugins” won’t this affect my website?

Nadege87
    Participant

I tried both of the following options. If you check the page http://www.gracegives.org/partners-2, you don’t even see any trace of the form.

[iphorm id=”1″ name=”Corporate Monetary Sponsorship Form”]
    Popup form
    [iphorm_popup id=”1″ name=”Corporate Monetary Sponsorship Form”]Change this to the text or HTML that will trigger the popup[/iphorm_popup]

Nadege87
    Participant

I still need help, please. The suggestions i was given are not working. Is there another way to check/fix the problem?

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Nadege87
    Participant

. You were right. there was some plugin conflict. I got someone to look at it and fixed it. Thank you all your input.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy