Quform on Multisite

Home Forums Quform WordPress Quform on Multisite

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    pt connections
    Participant

Hi there

been using quform on single site for the last year GREAT! pluggin

Now i made my site multisite to cater for different languages
    quform now is installed on both main site and other sites.
    my site structure is domain/site

question:

how can i create forms on all sites in different languages but still use same database
    lets say i have same form in each site only these are translated to each sites languages how can i have them all linked together so that all submitions pile up in same database.

i hope i was clear

once again thank you for the great pluggin and hard work
    Regards

pt connections
    Participant

no anser?
    i especifically bought my second license to work for multisite yet i still have no support?
    already considering a refund

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

pt connections
    Participant

thank you for replying.

how you suggested is not gonna work for me

exemple.

i use Quform to make bookings and extract details from person, each booking is alocated a time which cannot be duplicated.
    bookings are taken every 10 minutes.
    by having multiple forms i will have duplicates after i merge database as each site would have its own separate form.

at the moment with a single form (as the multisite is not live) yet everyone is booking as it should without duplicates, but when i put the multisite live its gonna mess up everything.

now im thinking that having 2x licenses is a waste of money .
    the only workaround im thinking is hosting 1x form in a single location and then link it in each site yet this is going to generate another problem.

since the multisite is an exact copy of the main site only its going to be translated into different languages how can i have that single form to shown in respective sites language?

if there is a code i could use it would be much appreciated.

if not then i might have to look elsewhere for the right app

Thank you for the great app

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy