Quform Popup Form Triggered by Button In Enfold Theme

Home Forums Quform WordPress Quform Popup Form Triggered by Button In Enfold Theme

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    woolworths
    Participant

Hello,

I have read many of the other forum posts and I’m not getting anywhere so I have to ask sorry.

Here is my theme’s button shortcode:

[av_button label=’Order Free Flyers, No Postage Fee’ link=’manually,http://’ link_target=” size=’x-large’ position=’left’ icon_select=’no’ icon=’ue800′ font=’entypo-fontello’ color=’theme-color’ custom_bg=’#444444′ custom_font=’#ffffff’]

And here is the shortcode for the Quform popup form:

[iphorm_popup id=”3″ name=”Flyer Mail Form”]Change this to the text or HTML that will trigger the popup[/iphorm_popup]

—————————————-

From my searches on the forum here is the combination including some Java script inserted via text mode,

[av_button label=’Order Free Flyers, No Postage Fee’ url=’manually,#form-3,’ link_target=” size=’x-large’ position=’left’ icon_select=’no’ icon=’ue800′ font=’entypo-fontello’ color=’light’ custom_bg=’#444444′ custom_font=’#ffffff’]
    [iphorm_popup id=”3″ name=”Flyer Mail Form”][/iphorm_popup]

<script type=”text/javascript”>// <![CDATA[
    jQuery(document).ready(function ($) { $(‘a[href=”#form-3″]’).click(function () { $(‘.iphorm-fancybox-link-3’).click(); return false; }); });
    // ]]></script>

————————————-

I can’t get it to work

If you can help it would be very much appreciated.

Thanks

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

woolworths
    Participant

Thanks Ally,

I have sent you an email

Regards,

Michael

woolworths
    Participant

Also, when I put that code in my website doesn’t load for some reason

If I update the page rather than just previewing it the editor section of the WordPress page stops working as well and I have to load the last autosave.

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

woolworths
    Participant

Hi Ally,

Thanks for that

I’m not sure what I am doing wrong but I disabled the Wordfence plug-in and I still couldn’t get the code to work. Sorry I’m a noob with coding so I’m probably making a glaringly obvious mistake without realising it.

Regards,

Michael

woolworths
    Participant

Found the error, thanks Ally, it appears to be working now =)

Are you aware of a security plug-in that won’t conflict with this set up?

woolworths
    Participant

Is there a way to get the button to behave like the buttons in the theme in terms of their automated responsiveness changes. You can see on the website http://www.woolworthsworkers.com that I’ve added two different buttons using a variation of the code above. But as you can see, the two other buttons automatically move themselves next to each other on a desktop while the two coded buttons don’t.

Ally
    Support Staff

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy