Quform Suddenly Stopped Working! Help!

Home Forums Quform WordPress Quform Suddenly Stopped Working! Help!

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    TrueVision
    Participant

I have had Quform installed on a client site for about 2 months and it has been working fine. Yesterday, for some unknown reason it stopped working and the contact form submissions wouldn’t go through. I logged in to see what was going on in the back end for some reason the verification code had dissappeared. I reentered it and it accepted it and I figured that would make it work but it didn’t. I only have on code and have only used it on that one site. This is a client site and no matter what I do I can’t get it to work. Also, there weren’t any updates that occurred from the time the forms worked and when they didn’t. Can anybody offer any insight as to what is going on? I need to get this fixed quickly. Thanks!

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

TrueVision
    Participant

Hi Ally, can you please take a look at the form. I can’t see what is wrong that caused it to stop working. Here is the page: http://www.truevisioneye.com/about-us/contact/

I really need to get this fixed quickly so can you please take a look and see if you have any suggestions.

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

TrueVision
    Participant

Fixed! Thanks Ally!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy