Quform to Db

Home Forums Quform WordPress Quform to Db

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    chef007
    Participant

I’d like to use the ability to save the content of a form to the db. .. I can see the ability to do this in settings . Can u point me in the direction of a tutorial that would show me how to do this and display the contents in the admin area ?

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

chef007
    Participant

Thanks Ally, i did know that but they aren’t laid out in a user friendly way… unless im doing something wrong [ which has been known in Wp 😉 ]

see screener

shaun

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

chef007
    Participant

thanks Ally, i understand … but id rather display them horizontally so the customer can see all the fields as he wants… how many hours do u think it would take to make this amendment if i were to employ a freelancer to set it up?

many thanks for the great support

shaun

Ally
    Support Staff

chef007
    Participant

Thanks Ally

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy