- September 11, 2017 at 5:21 pm #21849
I am trying to use Quform V2.1 in a multisite/directory based site. I tested on a non-multisite and it seems to work fine.
If I Click New Form, after entering a name it responds with:
You attempted to edit an item that doesn’t exist. Perhaps it was deleted?
I have disabled all other plugins and using WordPress Theme Twenty Seventeen.
I tried turning off all functions in the problem section, but still doesn’t work.
WarrenSeptember 11, 2017 at 9:52 pm #21861
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- mbaker on Duplicating Dropdown Fields11 hours, 40 minutes ago
- Caesar99 on Include Quform into the Backend of WPBakery Page Builder11 hours, 50 minutes ago
- Ally on Notification Email Layout13 hours, 40 minutes ago
- Ally on Duplicating Dropdown Fields13 hours, 43 minutes ago
- Ally on Contact Form Database compatibility15 hours, 58 minutes ago
- Ally on QuForm AutoSum/Calculations16 hours, 27 minutes ago
- gwatt on Confused about styling radio buttons1 day, 2 hours ago
- TerrenceLP on Creating a plugin for custom code -Retrieve QuForm entries1 day, 6 hours ago
- rnipper on Conditional Logic Not Working!1 day, 11 hours ago
- Pixelschmied on CSS Styling the Progress Bar and Next Button1 day, 13 hours ago
- Include Quform into the Backend of WPBakery Page Builder by Pixelschmied11 hours, 50 minutes ago
- 1 Form with 3 unique email notification by productid1 day, 3 hours ago
- Form Preview Doesn't Match "Live" Form by BillMc1 day, 9 hours ago
- Tag Disappear Problem by cmax1 day, 17 hours ago
- Forms theme broke after the update by Bark211 day, 18 hours ago
- Not receiving email form notifications by pcmedic1 day, 23 hours ago
- Just loading after submit by unkunst2 days, 2 hours ago
- Quform With WP Rocket Preload – Values Don't Match by johnnyjekyll2 days, 3 hours ago
- qu form is not forwarding emails to me since 31-10-2017 by sandwell2472 days, 6 hours ago
- Conditional Logic Not Working! by rnipper1 day, 11 hours ago