- September 11, 2017 at 5:21 pm #21849
I am trying to use Quform V2.1 in a multisite/directory based site. I tested on a non-multisite and it seems to work fine.
If I Click New Form, after entering a name it responds with:
You attempted to edit an item that doesn’t exist. Perhaps it was deleted?
I have disabled all other plugins and using WordPress Theme Twenty Seventeen.
I tried turning off all functions in the problem section, but still doesn’t work.
WarrenSeptember 11, 2017 at 9:52 pm #21861
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- patdundee on Suggestions & Ideas3 hours, 21 minutes ago
- inspiredjo on Form Fields CSS12 hours, 45 minutes ago
- Ally on …send data to and external crm…16 hours, 40 minutes ago
- jbalague on Code to Expand Form17 hours, 20 minutes ago
- Ally on event tracking issue18 hours, 46 minutes ago
- Ally on Incompatibily with Mailster20 hours, 53 minutes ago
- Ally on New Update 2.020 hours, 55 minutes ago
- Ally on Code to Expand Form21 hours, 14 minutes ago
- Ally on Adding pop-up form to button in Visual Composer22 hours, 14 minutes ago
- RoyT on Can't get it to work with my own form22 hours, 21 minutes ago
- Function icons inversibile by m.hildt33 minutes ago
- event tracking issue by blissdriveteam18 hours, 46 minutes ago
- Pop up forms question by patdundee2 days ago
- Form Fields CSS by inspiredjo12 hours, 45 minutes ago
- Forms are gone by EBM2 days, 3 hours ago
- Update is causing terrible issues… by jwrbloom2 days, 13 hours ago
- QuForm to Zoho by shaun.pemberton2 days, 13 hours ago
- New Update 2.0 by brabox20 hours, 55 minutes ago
- Code to Expand Form by jbalague17 hours, 20 minutes ago
- Adding pop-up form to button in Visual Composer by johanneshelgason22 hours, 14 minutes ago