- September 11, 2017 at 5:21 pm #21849
I am trying to use Quform V2.1 in a multisite/directory based site. I tested on a non-multisite and it seems to work fine.
If I Click New Form, after entering a name it responds with:
You attempted to edit an item that doesn’t exist. Perhaps it was deleted?
I have disabled all other plugins and using WordPress Theme Twenty Seventeen.
I tried turning off all functions in the problem section, but still doesn’t work.
WarrenSeptember 11, 2017 at 9:52 pm #21861
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- DinosMa on Various errors in the form19 hours, 51 minutes ago
- Ally on Default value2 days, 18 hours ago
- Ally on If / then custom support2 days, 18 hours ago
- Ally on Customize layout of submitted form (admin side)2 days, 18 hours ago
- hippodice on File Upload: Button-Text contains unwanted parameter5 days, 6 hours ago
- hippodice on File Upload: Button-Text contains unwanted parameter5 days, 7 hours ago
- Icemanmx on file code.txt validation1 week ago
- Ally on Registration Form and Edit Profile Form1 week ago
- Avoid sending form by hitting return key by jbYES4 hours ago
- Various errors in the form by DinosMa19 hours, 51 minutes ago
- Create a Link from Numbers entered into Text Area by walterwhitejr1 day, 17 hours ago
- No Formatting and added fields and button that aren't suppose to be there. by ftlamont3 days, 2 hours ago
- Notification Custom Email – Not pulling from email-content.php by katw3 days, 10 hours ago
- Custom email notification – other data fields by katw3 days, 14 hours ago
- Display HTML text based on hidden filed by almarkhi74 days, 1 hour ago
- File Upload: Button-Text contains unwanted parameter by hippodice5 days, 6 hours ago
- Integration with Agile CRM by lubu-cz6 days, 21 hours ago
- An error occurred submitting the form by lavarock1 week ago