- September 11, 2017 at 5:21 pm #21849
I am trying to use Quform V2.1 in a multisite/directory based site. I tested on a non-multisite and it seems to work fine.
If I Click New Form, after entering a name it responds with:
You attempted to edit an item that doesn’t exist. Perhaps it was deleted?
I have disabled all other plugins and using WordPress Theme Twenty Seventeen.
I tried turning off all functions in the problem section, but still doesn’t work.
WarrenSeptember 11, 2017 at 9:52 pm #21861
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- manesvenom on Date field format1 hour, 20 minutes ago
- arna-ud2 on Your answer is not working…. dynamic default value in Ver 2.1.04 hours, 11 minutes ago
- Ally on Date field format21 hours, 41 minutes ago
- Ally on Date field format21 hours, 43 minutes ago
- Ally on Conditional Logic Based on User Login21 hours, 53 minutes ago
- Ally on Fatal error: Class ‘Quform_Element’ not found in …quform/process.php21 hours, 55 minutes ago
- Best4u on Field value in Google Analytics1 day, 4 hours ago
- MandyMc on Paypal button not working in form1 day, 8 hours ago
- arna-ud2 on Conditional Logic Based on User Login3 days, 14 hours ago
- adil34 on Color Changes are not reflected on Steps Form3 days, 17 hours ago
- Decimal Time Calculation by lesz3331 day, 3 hours ago
- text area with wordpress editor by hanishashaa1 day, 9 hours ago
- Conditional Recipients options by DuaneC2 days, 1 hour ago
- Separate mail for each form by akabe2 days, 2 hours ago
- I want to change the content of a notification email by minhaz2 days, 5 hours ago
- Date field format by manesvenom1 hour, 20 minutes ago
- Fatal error: Class ‘Quform_Element’ not found in …quform/process.php by pav444421 hours, 55 minutes ago
- Column alignment V2 by sdus3 days, 23 hours ago
- Color Changes are not reflected on Steps Form by adil343 days, 17 hours ago
- Calendar Date Picker not allow to change to another date in the same month by manesvenom4 days, 22 hours ago