Quform v2: Button Popup (No onclick javascript action available)

Home Forums Quform WordPress Quform v2: Button Popup (No onclick javascript action available)

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    easytracgps
    Participant

Hi Ally,

I hope all is well. Fingers crossed that you can help figure this out. I recently updated the theme and plugins for one of our distributor sites and, the site broke. There was obviously a javascript conflict somewhere on the page. After some troubleshooting, it turned out that Quform v1 and the on-page javascript that we were using to generate the “LET’S CHAT” fancybox popup forms were the culprits. Once I deactivated the plugin and removed that piece of JS, the problem disappeared and the page was back to normal again. However, without the button popup form of course.

I’ve since upgraded to Quform v2, and the site seems to be almost back to normal. Now I’m attempting to recreate the popup effect all throughout the site. I’ve already figured out the Revolution Slider button popups, and those seem to be working fine. However, we are not using the VC button element on page. We’re using a button element from our theme, that does not offer an onclick action option. Instead of changing all of the buttons to VC elements, and then using custom CSS to try and recreate the exact button size and design, I was curious if you knew of any other methods to create this onclick action. I’ve been trying everything I can think of. If it’s another snippet of JS, that’s OK. I just hope it doesn’t conflict and break the site pages again. Can you help please? I can give you temporary admin access if necessary. Just let me know. Thanks, I appreciate it!

https://gpstrackafrica.com
    – purchase code available upon request

Cheers,

Daniel

• This topic was modified 5 years, 10 months ago by easytracgps.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    easytracgps
    Participant

??

easytracgps
    Participant

OK, I’m trying to be patient here but, what did I pay for support for if I can’t get it? For heaven’s sake, I posted this last Friday. Can somebody from Themecatcher, anybody, respond to my request? Please and thank you.

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

easytracgps
    Participant

Hi Abby,

Awesome, that worked perfectly! Thank you very much. And it seems to be a much better implementation that adding a javascript snippet on the page itself. Much less chance of any code conflicts. Thank you again!

Best,

Daniel

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy