Quforms – Aweber API – Functions File

Home Forums Quform WordPress Quforms – Aweber API – Functions File

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    tripros
    Participant

Hi there,
    Trying to integrate one of our quforms with the aweber api, gone through the auth process at aweber labs, have all the details we need setup, but our theme will not allow anything added to the functions.php file. It’s a framework theme and breaks if you add anything to it.

How can we integrate the aweber api in this case?

Thanks for any help.

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

tripros
    Participant

Thanks Ally, did just that, verified all settings several times, installed and activated plugin, tested form and the form submits (get verification email and is in the database) but gives me an alert that there was an error submitting the form.

I don’t have any custom fields, so I deleted those lines like this:

$params = array(
    'email' => $form->getValue('iphorm_3_67'),
    'ip_address' => $_SERVER['REMOTE_ADDR'],
    'name' => $form->getValue('iphorm_3_25'),
    );
    $subscribers = $list->subscribers;
    $new_subscriber = $subscribers->create($params);
    } catch(AWeberAPIException $exc) {}
    }
    ?>

I tested this on 2 sites where we need the integration, and both do the same thing (changed the quform fields where applicable of course as well). I verified all settings and credentials from Aweber, verified that the aweber folder was correct in the themes folder, so not sure why the error is generated.

Is there a log file that generates an error when this happens to help resolve?

Thanks!

• This reply was modified 10 years, 6 months ago by tripros.
    Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

tripros
    Participant

Thanks Ally, turned debugging on, debug file is generating errors from other plugins, but nothing from quform. Tried submitting the form I’m working on 3 times, got three pop up Javascript alerts that there was an error submitting the form, but no log entries in the debug file. Other plugin error are continually being added so file permissions are ok.

Can you advise?
    Thanks!

Ally
    Support Staff

tripros
    Participant

Thanks Ally, when I remove the custom api code (disable the plugin) the form works normally, without error.

Sent the information you requested earlier, let me know if you need anything additional from our end.

Thanks again!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy