Quforms not sending emails to Microsoft Office 365 Exchange

Home Forums Quform WordPress Quforms not sending emails to Microsoft Office 365 Exchange

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    nikipike
    Participant

HELP!
    my client has MS office 365 Exchange as his email client. When submitting a form via Quforms no email is being sent out. I have tried all the suggestions, but can’t seem to solve this issue.
    The MX records on the host are set up to point to the correct location.

does anyone have any suggesions??

Niki

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

nikipike
    Participant

Hi there,
    yes I tried all the steps suggested, when I tried to add the debugger to the site it wouldn’t log anything, all it would do it give me an error on the front end of the site (after hitting the form submit button) saying “An error occurred submitting the form.”

Thanks
    Niki

nikipike
    Participant

I just looked at the Entries and it appears as tho entries did go through as it was logged in the back end

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy