Radio Button Styling

Home Forums Quform WordPress Radio Button Styling

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    lawrencepepper
    Participant

No matter what style I choose for the buttons when using Radio Buttons they always display as a Green box. I want them to be the Bootstrap Primary color of blue but when I choose that in the preferences for the radio buttons they never change. See attached image. I also attached an image of the blue Bootstrap Primary button I want them to look like.

Any ideas?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Allan
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

lawrencepepper
    Participant

How long to update?

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

lawrencepepper
    Participant

OK – I’ll wait.

Thanks!

L

lawrencepepper
    Participant

When can I expect this update? It has been a while now.

Ally
    Support Staff

mctiller
    Participant

Any update on this?

Ally
    Support Staff

gace
    Participant

And how can i change the Color of the Bootstrap Radio Button to any favourit color?

Ally
    Support Staff

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy