- June 9, 2018 at 9:19 am #26002
I’m having theme issues with radio buttons not following a forms default theme.
They’re set to: Settings > Styles > Options Style > Button.
For some reason the buttons are coming up with the standard lime green coloring even though the settings are set to: Settings > Styles > Options Button Style > Use Form Theme Button Style
I have tried changing the colors back and fourth in the form’s global settings, and rebuilding the script’s cache with no luck at all.
No matter what I change the colors to, the buttons refuse to follow the set theme.
I’ve attached a screenshot for reference.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.June 12, 2018 at 2:41 pm #26029June 12, 2018 at 7:38 pm #26048
Hi, not working for me, any other idea? brJune 14, 2018 at 1:49 pm #26066September 10, 2018 at 10:02 am #26950
I’ve the same issue with a form I’ve imported from your example (contact form from https://www.quform.com/examples), I can’t change the global theme of the form.
In the serialized data of the form (after base64 decode), it says ‘theme”;s:5:”light”‘, and in my other forms it’s says ‘theme”;s:0:””‘ but no way to change it with the UI.September 14, 2018 at 5:05 pm #26986September 17, 2018 at 8:50 am #27000
Nevermind, the option works!
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- darko on Quform form has dynamic ID's – how to make static?8 hours, 2 minutes ago
- Ally on Multiply Textfield Input x 32 days, 17 hours ago
- bruellerwerbung on Multiply Textfield Input x 32 days, 17 hours ago
- katw on Calendar date picker > disable next/previous year arrows2 days, 21 hours ago
- Ally on export entries – custom date search rather than submitted date2 days, 21 hours ago
- Ally on Calendar date picker > disable next/previous year arrows2 days, 21 hours ago
- katw on Calendar date picker > disable next/previous year arrows3 days, 7 hours ago
- Ally on Form entries duplication3 days, 14 hours ago
- Ally on New hooks and updated documentation (v2.5 release)3 days, 15 hours ago
- Search in Garbage by ozberkmedya47 seconds ago
- Form won't show – "Required" doesn't save by MediPr16 hours, 13 minutes ago
- i have problem image now show this is new problem last time is working fine but by mr199117 hours, 30 minutes ago
- quform 2.5.0 by jmjoh4 days, 16 hours ago
- Translation: "Default" text translation in zone selector by celluleweb3 days, 15 hours ago
- New hooks and updated documentation (v2.5 release) by katw3 days, 15 hours ago
- Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class 'Quform_Element' not found in /home/… by danielsami5 days, 13 hours ago
- Multiply Textfield Input x 3 by bruellerwerbung2 days, 17 hours ago
- conditional pages by donmoreno3 days, 16 hours ago
- 'Installation with existing form' question – which php file? by bb33 days, 16 hours ago