Referral Form

Home Forums Quform PHP Referral Form

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    wardsdesign
    Participant

I would like to create a form where the visitor can “refer” a page or URL to a third party. The idea is I like a product and I want to tell a friend about it. I fill out the form and my friend gets an email from me, with the referral and a URL for the product.

Can I do this with Quform?

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

wardsdesign
    Participant

Hi Ally,

I keep getting the message:

You don’t have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

——
    I have logged in, registered and verified. Not sure how to proceed.

wardsdesign
    Participant

Does look like what I need. Just can’t get to the content.

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

wardsdesign
    Participant

Hi Ally,

Thanks for the link. I was able to get the form to send an confirmation email, but not to the “friend’s” email. Nothing ever arrived. Then I tried the set up again, but now I am getting an error message that says:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ‘$config’ (T_VARIABLE) in /home3/dzlrmgoi/public_html/quform/process-send-to-friend.php on line 110

The form is at this link: http://www.gosolut.com/hello.html

The PHP is attached.

wardsdesign
    Participant

The files I tried to send didn’t load, so I am trying a zip file. This also includes an email message I got this morning that the message could not be delivered due to an Unrouteable Address.

This message was created automatically by mail delivery software.

A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its
    recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es) failed:

jeffward@wardsdesign.com
    Unrouteable address

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ally
    Support Staff

wardsdesign
    Participant

Hi Ally,

That fixed the first part. I am now getting a message that someone filled out the form. But nothing from the auto reply function. I tried several email addresses, but get nothing.

What else could I try?

Ally
    Support Staff

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy