- January 28, 2013 at 3:42 pm #2449
Hello- I have been reading a lot about this plugin, checking out all the features (and this is awesome!). I just purchased the plugin and had some questions about functionality/integration. Hoping that this plugin will get me what i need.
I’m looking to create a Registration Form that has custom fields. Like personal information and then a shipping information section.
I’m also looking for a form that will expose all of these values once a user logs in, and if they want the can edit the profile (except for those fields that are non-editable but still want them to show – like username).
Is it possible to do this using this tool and without to much work? I saw an example of “Create a User” and that was very nice… I was hoping to find something related to registration/login workflows.
GregJanuary 28, 2013 at 9:01 pm #2450
So, when looking at my profile on this site and the ability to “edit” my profile. Does this type of workflow/form exist in the capabilities of this plugin? I would like to be able to expose and then have users update and edit the fields without having to exposed the “dashboard”.
If this can’t be done then i don’t think that this tool will get me what i need. Although i have to say that the form builder is EXTREMELY powerful…so, i’m hoping that i can tie this form creation in to building out/extending user profiles.
GregJanuary 29, 2013 at 9:56 am #2459January 29, 2013 at 4:17 pm #2465
I was hoping that it was something possible out of the box 🙂
I can take a try at this. I have found plugins that expose the regular OOB profile items but don’t really allow you to expand (thus was hoping to expand with this plugin). I found a plugin but it is $99 and only gives one year support…and doesn’t seem to come close to this plugin for ease of use and functionality!
I will follow the information you gave above and see if i can get something working.
GregJanuary 29, 2013 at 7:26 pm #2467
For now, is it possible to get my money back? As this doesn’t meet my immediate need.
GregJanuary 29, 2013 at 9:08 pm #2468
Nevermind…i really do like this and see total power behind it! I will keep it – no refund needed. I just wish there was some capability to include profile editing and registration. Could this be a feature request? It seems so close (with all the hooks, and “insert variables”, etc…. Even if it was just the OOB fields of the user meta/profile for a start.
Again, thank you! This really is a great product!!January 30, 2013 at 10:01 am #2474February 4, 2013 at 6:00 pm #2615
That would be awesome!! Thank you so much for a great product!July 3, 2018 at 2:26 pm #26278
HAve you developed any solution for “Profile Edit Form”?July 12, 2018 at 4:06 pm #26302
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- abphotoworks on Ajax error1 day, 6 hours ago
- celluleweb on Radio Button Theme Issues1 day, 6 hours ago
- anymus on Quform Dynamic Parameter for all items in shopping cart3 days, 1 hour ago
- Ally on Ajax error3 days, 20 hours ago
- Ally on Custom fields in email3 days, 20 hours ago
- Ally on Multiple choices in booking example3 days, 21 hours ago
- Ally on Custom email templates3 days, 21 hours ago
- Ally on Minimum Number of Responses?3 days, 21 hours ago
- Ally on Radio Button Theme Issues3 days, 22 hours ago
- Ally on Quform Dynamic Parameter for all items in shopping cart3 days, 22 hours ago
- Missing icons on forms by email@example.com hours, 40 minutes ago
- Feedback form in email by roansolutions20 hours, 41 minutes ago
- Redirect after submissing by firstname.lastname@example.org hours, 24 minutes ago
- Form styles overridden by WordPress theme by accautoglass1 day, 12 hours ago
- export entries – custom date search rather than submitted date by jon_boy_web1 day, 21 hours ago
- How to use shortcode for parameter in hidden field by galagun1 day, 21 hours ago
- Email by darcistead2 days, 18 hours ago
- Have form export as seen on website by omg3 days, 17 hours ago
- The proposal is very important by generail4 days, 10 hours ago
- How to add custom values to email? by starflix5 days, 6 hours ago