Registration Form and Edit Profile Form

Home Forums Quform WordPress Registration Form and Edit Profile Form

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    absoluteg
    Participant

Hello- I have been reading a lot about this plugin, checking out all the features (and this is awesome!). I just purchased the plugin and had some questions about functionality/integration. Hoping that this plugin will get me what i need.

I’m looking to create a Registration Form that has custom fields. Like personal information and then a shipping information section.

I’m also looking for a form that will expose all of these values once a user logs in, and if they want the can edit the profile (except for those fields that are non-editable but still want them to show – like username).

Is it possible to do this using this tool and without to much work? I saw an example of “Create a User” and that was very nice… I was hoping to find something related to registration/login workflows.

Thanks!
    Greg

absoluteg
    Participant

So, when looking at my profile on this site and the ability to “edit” my profile. Does this type of workflow/form exist in the capabilities of this plugin? I would like to be able to expose and then have users update and edit the fields without having to exposed the “dashboard”.

If this can’t be done then i don’t think that this tool will get me what i need. Although i have to say that the form builder is EXTREMELY powerful…so, i’m hoping that i can tie this form creation in to building out/extending user profiles.

Thanks,
    Greg

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

absoluteg
    Participant

I was hoping that it was something possible out of the box 🙂

I can take a try at this. I have found plugins that expose the regular OOB profile items but don’t really allow you to expand (thus was hoping to expand with this plugin). I found a plugin but it is $99 and only gives one year support…and doesn’t seem to come close to this plugin for ease of use and functionality!

I will follow the information you gave above and see if i can get something working.

Thanks,
    Greg

absoluteg
    Participant

For now, is it possible to get my money back? As this doesn’t meet my immediate need.

Thanks,
    Greg

absoluteg
    Participant

Nevermind…i really do like this and see total power behind it! I will keep it – no refund needed. I just wish there was some capability to include profile editing and registration. Could this be a feature request? It seems so close (with all the hooks, and “insert variables”, etc…. Even if it was just the OOB fields of the user meta/profile for a start.

Again, thank you! This really is a great product!!

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

absoluteg
    Participant

That would be awesome!! Thank you so much for a great product!

akash19jan
    Participant

HAve you developed any solution for “Profile Edit Form”?

Ally
    Support Staff

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy