Rename Hidden Field Titles in Backend Entries Table

Home Forums Quform WordPress Rename Hidden Field Titles in Backend Entries Table

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    archie
    Participant

Hello

I purchased the plugin and still playing around. Loving it so far. Thanks for the great job!

I find it difficult to understand where do I change the name of the Hidden Fields. I name them and their names appear correctly in emails, but when I want to check the entries in WP Backend, the Table Column Title says “Untitled” instead of Hidden Field Name. Can you please advise, how can I fix it ?

Also, Another problem Im having is to dynamically fill the hidden field with the Membership Level of user, Im using WPMU Membership plugin. I tried to search but couldnt find any related threads about it. Any ideas please?

Thanks in advance!
    Cheers!

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

archie
    Participant

Hi Ally

Thanks for the response.
    I’ll be waiting for the Plugin Updates.

Cheers

archie
    Participant

Is the issue I described in this thread fixed already in new 1.4.9 version?

Thanks

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

archie
    Participant

Thanks for Response Ally

Cant wait to get the new version : ))

Cheers

Ally
    Support Staff

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy