Required text input not behaving as expected

Home Forums Quform WordPress Required text input not behaving as expected

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    kramgnolruf
    Participant

Hi,

I’m not sure if I’ve discovered a bug but I have a problem with my form here:

Job Request

If you select ‘Other’ from the drop down labelled ‘Branch,’ a required text input is displayed for the user to type their branch location. If the form is filled out correctly and submitted, the value for that text input doesn’t appear in the resulting email. Also, despite the text input being a required field, it doesn’t behave that way because if you leave that field blank and submit the form, no error message appears underneath. Despite my best efforts at troubleshooting the problem, I’m at a complete loss as to why this is occurring.

I can provide you with a username/password if you would like to view the form on the back-end.

Regards,

Mark

• This topic was modified 7 years, 6 months ago by kramgnolruf.
    Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

kramgnolruf
    Participant

Any updates on this issue?

kramgnolruf
    Participant

Mark this topic as solved. I’ve figured it out, I was applying a strtoupper() function to the Branch dropdown. Once removed, the form behaves correctly.

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy