- April 5, 2017 at 9:12 am #21045
When I put the revolution slider in a page and change the orientation, the slider remains fixed.
The same issue when the window size is reduced.
This not happens when you check the examples from the revolution slider plugin website.
Is there any option to do this?
Thank you and best regards,April 6, 2017 at 3:02 pm #21068
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- mbaker on Duplicating Dropdown Fields11 hours, 51 minutes ago
- Caesar99 on Include Quform into the Backend of WPBakery Page Builder12 hours, 1 minute ago
- Ally on Notification Email Layout13 hours, 51 minutes ago
- Ally on Duplicating Dropdown Fields13 hours, 54 minutes ago
- Ally on Contact Form Database compatibility16 hours, 9 minutes ago
- Ally on QuForm AutoSum/Calculations16 hours, 38 minutes ago
- gwatt on Confused about styling radio buttons1 day, 2 hours ago
- TerrenceLP on Creating a plugin for custom code -Retrieve QuForm entries1 day, 6 hours ago
- rnipper on Conditional Logic Not Working!1 day, 11 hours ago
- Pixelschmied on CSS Styling the Progress Bar and Next Button1 day, 14 hours ago
- Include Quform into the Backend of WPBakery Page Builder by Pixelschmied12 hours, 1 minute ago
- 1 Form with 3 unique email notification by productid1 day, 3 hours ago
- Form Preview Doesn't Match "Live" Form by BillMc1 day, 9 hours ago
- Tag Disappear Problem by cmax1 day, 18 hours ago
- Forms theme broke after the update by Bark211 day, 18 hours ago
- Not receiving email form notifications by pcmedic1 day, 23 hours ago
- Just loading after submit by unkunst2 days, 2 hours ago
- Quform With WP Rocket Preload – Values Don't Match by johnnyjekyll2 days, 3 hours ago
- qu form is not forwarding emails to me since 31-10-2017 by sandwell2472 days, 7 hours ago
- Conditional Logic Not Working! by rnipper1 day, 11 hours ago