Saving entries

Home Forums Quform WordPress Saving entries

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    oivanr
    Participant

I have a couple of issues:
    1) I have a form with 98 entries and I want to save in a single row, I already try but it doesn’t work
    2) Is possible to create a shortcode to save to multiple tables and not changing the theme php functions?
    Thansk,

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

oivanr
    Participant

Hi Ally,
    I am using Quform 2.0.1

1) I will check with your suggestions, I did not already,
    2) About the 2nd item I have consulted your links an I have created a plugin with this code inside:

function my_post_process($result, $form) // here I also have used this Quform_Form $form instead of $form
    {
    // Custom code
    global $wpdb;

$tabla = “tv_test1”;

// $datos = array(
    // ‘p1’ => $form->getValueAsString(‘1_3’),
    // ‘p2’ => $form->getValueAsString(‘1_4’)
    // );

$data = array(
    ‘id_registro’=>Null,
    ‘nombre’ => ‘NameValue’,
    ‘fecha_prueba’=>’DateTest’, // in this case I am using characters instead of date by now
    ‘p1’ => ‘ValueP1’,
    ‘p2’ => ‘ValueP2’
    );

$wpdb->insert($tabla, $data);

return $result;

}

add_action(‘quform_post_process’, ‘my_post_process’,10,2);

Although the page where the form is say that everything inside is fine, nothing is been recorded at table.

Like you can notice I am simplyfing things using text instead the values, what I have to do after everything goes right.

I enable and disable the option to save date in my own table in the form options but everything is the same.

Thanks for your help

oivanr
    Participant

By the way, I already use the debugg and there is no messages there

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

oivanr
    Participant

Hi Ally,
    With the Quform::log($wpdb->last_error); appear a couple of lines at the debug log, so it is working.
    About your proposal I am not able to do right now because I am working in my localhost.
    I had changed the theme of the website and is the same, I saved the data of this form trough the database option and works fine, what do you think can happen?
    Regards,

oivanr
    Participant

I had found this at the log file, maybe this is useful.

oivanr
    Participant

I have found this at the debug file:

[25-Jan-2018 18:46:47 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in C:\xampp\htdocs\tevo\wp-includes\wp-db.php on line 1942

Ally
    Support Staff

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy