Send email copy for multiple forms

Home Forums Quform WordPress Send email copy for multiple forms

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    powertomove
    Participant

I am able to send a copy for one form using the code you provided, but not sure what the code would be to have more than one form send a copy (obviously at different times when the user submits the form). I tried simply copying the same code twice and just changing the iphorm values to list the second form, but it does not work. Here is what I have using your code and one form to send a copy to the email address provided by the user submitting the form. Thank you for your assistance.

function my_send_form_user_copy($mailer, $form, $attachments)
    {
        $email = $form->getValue('iphorm_28_56');    if ($email) {
            $mailer->AddAddress($email);
            $mailer->SingleTo = true; // Hide the recipient email addresses from each other
        }

return $mailer;

}
    add_filter('iphorm_pre_send_notification_email_28', 'my_send_form_user_copy', 10, 3); 
    Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

powertomove
    Participant

Ally, Thank you ever so much for your quick and clear response. You’ve made my day!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy