Send form data to dynamic email address ?

Home Forums Quform WordPress Send form data to dynamic email address ?

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    jktb75
    Participant

hi, can Quform send the form data to a dynamic value email address that it is collected ?
    e.g: each listing has a different email address and i want to create a “send to owner email form”, where once the form is completed and the user clicks on send, it will go to the address which will be dynamically collected.
    Thank you

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

jktb75
    Participant

Hi Ally.
    I already have a form that sends the email to author email, but that is not what i need. Ill explain it better:
    When someone adds a listing, they have to fill in a field with their business email address (this email is different then the user’s email). So, i need Quform to dynamically collect the value from this email field and use it to send the email there.
    This is the field that i want the Quform to grab the value from:
    <input id=”app_email” class=”required” type=”text” name=”app_email”>
    I also use this value to store it to a custom database with Quform and i do it like this:
    $(‘.iphorm_1_13’).val($(‘input[name=”app_email”]’).val());

I hope this make sense. 🙂
    Thank you

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

jktb75
    Participant

Thank you so much, i had to change a few things but got it to work just like i wanted to. Thank you.
    Quick question, why i cant see the update in WordPress. Would there be a reason for this ?

jktb75
    Participant

Sorry, scratch that i just got it.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy