Send form to 3 different email addresses?

Home Forums Quform WordPress Send form to 3 different email addresses?

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    IGNITED DESIGNS
    Participant

hi there, I would like to know how to make my form send to 3 separate email addresses.

I know that contact form 7 can do this by the recipient code but I love how Quform works.
    It flows far better.

The first email I would like the form to send to is simply the default admin email address (inputted in the SETTINGS/EMAIL panel)

The second email address I would like the form to be sent to is the author of the email, when he/she fills out the required email address area.

And the third email address I would like the form to be sent to will again be filled out by the Author but to their tutor/mentors’ email address (that they will know).

IGNITED DESIGNS
    Participant

I’ve had some success after reading your guides. But still have a little part to needing completed.
    After adding the following code to my theme’s functions.php file

function mytheme_send_form_user_copy($mailer, $form, $attachments)
    {
    $email = $form->getValue('iphorm_1_17');
    if ($email) {
    $mailer->AddAddress($email);
    $mailer->SingleTo = true; // Hide the recipient email addresses from each other
    }

return $mailer;
    }
    add_filter('iphorm_pre_send_notification_email_1', 'mytheme_send_form_user_copy', 10, 3);

I then added the authors email address Unique ID, which is iphorm_1_17

But how do I send the form to a third email address – Unique ID – iphorm_1_23

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

IGNITED DESIGNS
    Participant

Thank you so much Ally, Works 100%.
    My client will be happy 🙂

IGNITED DESIGNS
    Participant

Hi Ally, Sorry me again.

First thank you again for the help above, my form is now live, you can check it out here

http://www.b2wcompletetraining.com/refer/

My client has since requested if we can send different parts of the form to each of the different email addresses.

He was wondering if we can have the first half of the form (customer details) to send to customer but for the second half of form (advisor details) to remain hidden when sent to the customer.

Below are the following Unique ID’s / Variables that are linked to customer details.

{Open Day / Location|3}
    {Date of Open Day|4}
    {First Name|7}
    {Last Name|8}
    {Date of Birth|9}
    {NINO|10}
    {Address |18}
    {Postcode|14}
    {Mobile Number|15}
    {Alternative Number|16}
    {Email address|17}

Then all the content can send to both the admin email address and the third email address (advisor email).

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy