Session

Home Forums Quform WordPress Session

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    sitschner
    Participant

Hello, i have see that Quform can catch some variable on url
    Tested, very nice
    Wonder after an ask of a client if its possible to replace variable that send in url as session
    My client will use form as “cart systeme” and will to keep informations sended by url variable in session var for not loosing during navigation the selected varible

Any way to quick setup it ?

sitschner
    Participant

For being more explicit
    http://www.thinkmedia.fr/DEV/sewerdev/obturateur-gonflable-simple/
    When i use variable with link, (first green button) it push value of my variable ine the field, no probleme, i look if it possible to put this variable on session, so if i go in other part of website and comme back, so it keep the value of the field

Allan
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

sitschner
    Participant

Thanks Allan, hope you will send me soon some informations. Hope you will have good hollydays too ^^

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Ally
    Support Staff

sitschner
    Participant

i will test, but i already love you ^^ lol so nice script tanhks i will test !

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy