Setting the background colour of the form

Home Forums Quform WordPress Setting the background colour of the form

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Jon_burke72
    Participant

Hi sorry another question please. I would like to change the backgound colour of the entire form leaving the input elements and titles etc, white. I’ve been trying to change but all I do is change the backgound of the input boxes. Jon.

Allan
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Jon_burke72
    Participant

Hi that worked well, but I am stuck on changing the colour of the inside of the box. If you see the attached picture, I would like blue on the top and bottom and the middle to be grey, the labels black and the text input fields to be white. What is the middle area css label? Jon.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Allan
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

babs
    Participant

Hi,

Sorry, but following on from the question above, is it possible to make the entire form more translucent?

Thanks,
    Barbara

babs
    Participant

…I forgot to mention, that I’m referring to a pop-up form.

Ally
    Support Staff

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy