Show Actual Selected Response in Email

Home Forums Quform PHP Show Actual Selected Response in Email

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Gazelle
    Participant

Good afternoon everyone,

In my form I am using multiselect and multicheckbox fields, and while they work fine, in the email I receive, as opposed to saying what the user actually selected, it just says “Multi option 1.” For example, I have:

<div class="quform-element quform-element-checkbox">
    						<div class="quform-spacer">
    							<label>7. Overall I am happy with the services I have received.<span class="quform-required">*</span></label>
    								<div class="quform-input">
    									<div class="quform-options quform-options-inline">
    										<div class="quform-option">
    											<label><input name="multi_checkbox7[]" value="One" type="checkbox" />Less than expected</label>
    										</div>
    											<label><input name="multi_checkbox7[]" value="Two" type="checkbox" />As expected</label>
    										</div>
    											<label><input name="multi_checkbox7[]" value="Three" type="checkbox" />More than expected</label>
    										</div>
    											<label><input name="multi_checkbox7[]" value="Four" type="checkbox" />Consistently more than expected</label>
    										</div>
    									</div>
    									</div>
    								</div>
    							</div>

As opposed to sending the email saying they selected “More than expected,” it instead just says “three’ in the email field. Any help would be appreciated.

• This topic was modified 6 years, 8 months ago by Gazelle.
    Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy