Single Text Input with Datepicker

Home Forums Quform WordPress Single Text Input with Datepicker

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    idlinnes
    Participant

Hi.
    I have a question.
    How can i make are Single Text Input like here – http://jqueryui.com/datepicker/

All the best.

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

arpita
    Participant

Hi Ally,

I tried doing this by following your instructions, but it didn’t work. My form is on http://www.centralised-solutions.com.au/bonds/ in right sidebar.

Can you please tell me why it is not working?

I tried by just adding text field with your code as well as date and text field, but still it didn’t work.

If you can reply quickly, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
    Arpita

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

arpita
    Participant

I removed it, so that’s alright.

lucmercx
    Participant

Hello,

This works perfect for me, except for the translation. I use a dutch calender but the calender created with the script is in English. What file can I change to get a dutch calender?

lucmercx
    Participant

Other question, the input in the field is now month/day/year
    I would like to have it in Dutch: day-month-year of day/month/year

Thanks in advance!

Ally
    Support Staff

lucmercx
    Participant

Works perfect, thanks for the superfast reply!

stefanico
    Participant

Hi there,
    thanks for the reply, it almost work for me :-\
    However somehow it only display once, I can select a date, but after the first selection it won’t pop-up again?
    any idea.

thx

Ally
    Support Staff

lucmercx
    Participant

Hello Ally,

Funny, this always worked for me but it has stopped working.

I have a form with a date field and in the form where I need to load the date picker I have included this code in a HTML block:

<script>
    jQuery(function($) {
    var themeUrl = iphormL10n.plugin_url + '/js/jqueryui/themes/smoothness/jquery-ui-1.8.24.custom.css';
    $('head').append('<link id="iphorm-jqueryui-theme" rel="stylesheet" href="' + themeUrl + '" type="text/css" />');
    $( ".iphorm_2_34" ).datepicker();
    });
    </script>

The error I get in the HTML code is:

TypeError: $( “.iphorm_2_34” ).datepicker is not a function. (In ‘$( “.iphorm_2_34” ).datepicker()’, ‘$( “.iphorm_2_34” ).datepicker’ is undefined)
    (anonymous function)english.originaltours.nl:1166
    jjquery.js:1:27314
    fireWithjquery.js:1:28123
    readyjquery.js:1:29967
    Jjquery.js:1:30327

Thanks in advance

Ally
    Support Staff

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy