Some Quick Starter Questions on Functionality

Home Forums Quform WordPress Some Quick Starter Questions on Functionality

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    bendrush
    Participant

Hi There,

I am building out my first form using QuForm and had a couple of quick questions which I couldn’t find a good answer to in the documentation or via a search.

Question 1 – the form I am working on requires a user to input a size (height & width) and per the mock up attached I was hoping to facilitate this in a single question. I don’t see an obvious way of providing that facility? am I missing a trick or can you share a method of achieving this or something similar?

Question 2 – I will have quite a few questions that have an option for ‘other’ and I would like to apply some logic that assuming the person clicks ‘other’ as a check box they would be shown a text entry box to provide more information. Again, not sure this actually exists based on my digging so far. Can you help?

Thanks,
    Ben

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    bendrush
    Participant

I resolved question 1 myself by using a grouped question and text entry boxes.

Question 2 is still open.

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy