Spacing issues with Checkboxes and Multiple Choice

Home Forums Quform WordPress Spacing issues with Checkboxes and Multiple Choice

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    sk23
    Participant

I’ve been scanning the forums to see if anyone else is having this issue, but so far I haven’t seen it. I think there is some conflict with my theme styling that is causing the checkboxes and the multiple choice elements to misalign. Basically, no matter whether I have the checkboxes set to inline or not (and we’ve tried disabling uniform styling, etc. with no luck), the text never shows on the same line as the checkbox. I don’t know what I need to alter to adjust for this. I’ve played around with everything I can think of in terms of padding and spacing, etc., and so far, no go.

Here is a test page we’re running that should show you the issue:
    http://www.integrativeink.com/sampletest

We’d just like to get everything nicely spaced out.

LOVE the plugin, by the way. Thank you!

sk23
    Participant

I think I may have solved the problem. I’ll note it here in case anyone else runs into this issue. It might not be pretty, but adding this to the CSS seemed to work: .iphorm-form-3 br {display: none;}

If the admins see this and have a better fix, please let me know because that also removes extra breaks and HTML breaks, so it’s not ideal! Just a temp fix so we can make a form live.

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

sk23
    Participant

Did you go the web link provided? We did actually test out the items on that page days ago, and they did not work, which is why we’re using the sort of rough workarounds we have in place. I think the problem was specific to my theme CSS, which is why I provided a link for review.
    But thanks for the response!

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

• This reply was modified 8 years, 1 month ago by Ally.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy