Spamhaus blocked my website because of the QuForm

Home Forums Quform WordPress Spamhaus blocked my website because of the QuForm

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Thur_Jack
    Participant

I’ve had a really bad experience lately. The website spamhaus.org blacklisted my client’s website (http://www.trofeuprime.com.br/orcamento/) and indicated that one of the php files inside the QuForm plugin folder was malicious. I can’t remember exactly which one because Spamhaus said the website had been hacked, so I panicked and deleted the whole plugin folder in order to have the website removed from that list.
    Now I’m starting to believe it had nothing to do with hacking at all, and that somehow it was caused by the way the plugin works.
    I reinstalled the plugin and it’s working as usual, but I’m afraid the website will be blacklisted again really soon. What’s terrible is that Spamhaus blocks the domain, so the e-mails that are being sent from within the company are being blocked by a lot of other domains.

Is there any way you could help me? Is there any setting in the QuForm that I should or should not be using (like php to send e-mails instead of smtp)?

Im looking forward to your reply.
    Thank you for your attention.

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy