Step form

Home Forums Quform WordPress Step form

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    MandyMc
    Participant

Hi I just purchased this addition to Quform and was hoping for some more detailed documentation on how to create a step form like in this example https://www.quform.com/examples.

I copied and pasted the import this form code to my site but there is nothing after I click edit the form?

Can you help please?

Thanks

MandyMc
    Participant

Also once you create a style using the quform styles, how do you apply it to the form you have created?

Thanks

MandyMc
    Participant

Sorry I have solved the applying it to the form, I had a cache problem but now I have a problem with the date input size and also the default day, month, year text is there as well as my style. Please see screenshot.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Allan
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

MandyMc
    Participant

Hi Allan, I have version 1.10.0 but when I check for updates .. it has the following message ..You are using the latest version.

I have a valid license key for unlimited sites. Obviously not getting automatic updates???

MandyMc
    Participant

Ok some major issues, I ended up going to Code Canyon and getting the latest release and uploading by FTP. If I activate the new version, there are no forms.

The 2 forms I created in the old version, I copied and pasted the export form code. I then de-activated the old and activated the new and tried import but it doesnt work.

Any suggestions?

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

MandyMc
    Participant

Thanks .. I am trying to achieve a pop up form in button shortcode for Champion Theme .. this was the code for the old version

[iphorm_popup id=1 name=”Car Booking form”][button icon="icon-phone" fontSize="18px" size="medium" link="#show-form" color="" bgColor="rgba(0,0,0,1)" textColor="rgba(255,255,255,1)" hoverBgColor="rgba(255,255,255,1)" hoverTextColor="rgba(0,0,0,1)" icon_color="rgba(255,255,255,1)" hoverIconColor="rgba(0,0,0,1)" id="button_id-8872"]BOOK NOW![/button][/iphorm_popup]

<script type=”text/javascript”>
    jQuery(document).ready(function ($) {
    $(‘a[href=”#show-form”]’).click(function () {
    $(‘.iphorm-fancybox-link’).click();
    return false;
    });
    });
    </script>

but doesnt appear to work in the new version. Any more handy links?

Ally
    Support Staff

MandyMc
    Participant

Wonderful thank you so much Ally!

With the update to the new Quform version, the styles I created using the Quform styles plugin, have not automatically carried across to the forms I have migrated to the new. Is there some step I have missed?

Ally
    Support Staff

MandyMc
    Participant

Thanks Ally .. I assumed that you had built it. I have written to plugin developers and they have responded that they are escalating the problem to their lead developers.

With regards the initial problem, seems that I am not getting automatic updates, despite the plugin being verified. As above … Hi Allan, I have version 1.10.0 but when I check for updates .. it has the following message ..You are using the latest version.

I have a valid license key for unlimited sites. Obviously not getting automatic updates???

I now have the latest version but not through automatic updates, would you mind advising as to what could be the problem?

Thanks

Ally
    Support Staff

MandyMc
    Participant

Thanks for all your help, wonderful support 🙂

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy