- August 16, 2013 at 9:47 am #5824
Hi, I just purchased Storm a few days ago.. I’m new to web development. (yikes!)
I’m making my way slowly and am stuck on something I can seem to fix. I have uploaded a GROUP of images pics and set that for my intro page
I believe I have everything set properly for the slide show to run through them all.. but they only open one image and then stay there with no slideshow. You can click through them.. but they won’t go on their own.
Transition and duration time settings seem ok.. definitely everything is clicked to start slideshow.. but it still hangs on the first open image.
Can you give any suggestions or have a look and see what you think? Thx!August 16, 2013 at 10:12 am #5828August 16, 2013 at 10:40 am #5829
Hi, I just went to download it but it appears to be the same file. I only bought this a week or two ago. Can you tell me what leads you to believe its an older version? Sorry, but I’d like to avoid starting from scratch if it’s not definitely necessary.. Thank you.
themeforest-2844663-storm-wordpress-full-screen-background-themeAugust 16, 2013 at 11:46 am #5831
Still there?? What is the current version of Storm, please?
I believe I have version 1.2 loaded .. thank you.
ThomasAugust 16, 2013 at 7:02 pm #5833August 16, 2013 at 7:03 pm #5834August 16, 2013 at 10:06 pm #5835
OK, thank you. Site’s backing up now. Will give update a try. (crosses fingers).August 16, 2013 at 10:12 pm #5836
Update to latest version of Storm (1.2.2) fixes slideshow problem, thx Ally.April 26, 2017 at 12:10 pm #21172
Hello.. I’m having trouble with the opening slideshow once again. I am trying to upload new images to my “frontslide” file under APPEARANCE > THEME OPTIONS > BACKGROUNDS > BACKGROUND IMAGE GROUPS > “Frontslide”
When I click the “edit group” tab, all my already uploaded files appear.. and when I press “upload” and browse to a new small jpg to upload I get an error message. Attaching error message screenshot below…
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.May 1, 2017 at 1:33 pm #21186May 4, 2017 at 10:23 am #21207
Thanks Ally.. I’m with GoDaddy. Do THEY update Storm or do I? I actually have no idea how to update.. thx! =T=May 5, 2017 at 7:53 pm #21217September 6, 2017 at 5:29 am #21758
Hi Ally.. I know it’s been a while.. but thank you, I finally got around to doing this. Back in business so far. Thx =T=November 9, 2017 at 10:02 pm #22975
Hi Ally… I’ve always updated WordPress with no problems but the latest version keeps getting the same “fail” message.
“The update cannot be installed because we will be unable to copy some files. This is usually due to inconsistent file permissions.: wp-admin/setup-config.php
No idea what this means and haven’t been able to browse to that “wp-admin/setup-config.php” page or find it at all. Is there any chance this is something with the theme? Any ideas?
Thanks as always!
ThomasNovember 12, 2017 at 1:27 pm #23051
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- mbaker on Duplicating Dropdown Fields11 hours, 46 minutes ago
- Caesar99 on Include Quform into the Backend of WPBakery Page Builder11 hours, 55 minutes ago
- Ally on Notification Email Layout13 hours, 46 minutes ago
- Ally on Duplicating Dropdown Fields13 hours, 48 minutes ago
- Ally on Contact Form Database compatibility16 hours, 4 minutes ago
- Ally on QuForm AutoSum/Calculations16 hours, 32 minutes ago
- gwatt on Confused about styling radio buttons1 day, 2 hours ago
- TerrenceLP on Creating a plugin for custom code -Retrieve QuForm entries1 day, 6 hours ago
- rnipper on Conditional Logic Not Working!1 day, 11 hours ago
- Pixelschmied on CSS Styling the Progress Bar and Next Button1 day, 13 hours ago
- Include Quform into the Backend of WPBakery Page Builder by Pixelschmied11 hours, 55 minutes ago
- 1 Form with 3 unique email notification by productid1 day, 3 hours ago
- Form Preview Doesn't Match "Live" Form by BillMc1 day, 9 hours ago
- Tag Disappear Problem by cmax1 day, 17 hours ago
- Forms theme broke after the update by Bark211 day, 18 hours ago
- Not receiving email form notifications by pcmedic1 day, 23 hours ago
- Just loading after submit by unkunst2 days, 2 hours ago
- Quform With WP Rocket Preload – Values Don't Match by johnnyjekyll2 days, 3 hours ago
- qu form is not forwarding emails to me since 31-10-2017 by sandwell2472 days, 7 hours ago
- Conditional Logic Not Working! by rnipper1 day, 11 hours ago